Thursday, October 9, 2008

What time is it?? What day is it?? So blur..

I lost track of time and day.. My Head Filled with words.. So many words.. His words. My Words.

The things i Filled in my life lately..
Read Darren Shan Trilogy 2, 3, 4 IN 2 Days..
Wahahahahah.. I'm having Darren shan fever.. = =lll

my frens keep saying.. wa jian change so much liao.. So QUIET like shiet.. LOL..
in school keep reading.. stop to go toilet then go read again..

Not only reading made me so blur, dizzy, lost track of time and definitely TIRED.
Having Tuition on and when
Thursday - 10 to 6
Friday - 10 to 6
Saturday - 10 to 6
Sunday - 2 to 10
Tuesday - 6 to 10
Wednesday - 6 to 10

LOLz.. My fren called me UNUSUAL.. hahax..


-Mun Hong Cute sleeping... i juz dunno y.. i like taking his sleeping pics


-Leslie Chan??
I ask him(mandy Bro) y his name stick up here.. He replied, Cuz i famous ma..
= =lll


-Then Pn. Munap jat me say wa take pics r.. Never take mine d..
I say.. k lo.. i take now..
she say "ah. no~.."

Today i was freezing in class.. So i tot of howard and tried to borrow his jacket..
Then Ms. Sandy ask me for Pass keluar. Then i said "i ask pn. Jamaliah, she say later(i think so, never pay attention)" Seriously.
Mr sandy dint let me.. I just show her middle finger straight away and directly.. i dunno she saw that or not, if not she's damn blind.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More