Thursday, October 2, 2008

People i Hate

I never like people who are irresponsible. People who are not reliable. Bitches who cheats on guys.. Fakers who act nice in front of u but back stab u when ur not there.. I hate people who say thing when they dont mean it.. I hate people who are lazy. I hate people who are lan ci lan yong.

Basicly.. I hate myself too.. I'm lazy. I'm so naive. I'm always a faker in front of teachers. I Hate rules abiding by me.. I hate people doing bad stuff. BUT i do them.. zzz.. I hate people cutting my lane and hon for no reason.. BUT i do that too..
So many error in myself.

I hate so much the good doers. Small problem running up to teacher or parents..
I hate so much that it piles up in me.. I hate people asking me do stuff.. People who keeps on checking on me. People who are busy body who put up their nose for any small news.
tho spread my private life. I hate people who are bossy. I Hate people showing off. I hate people who stop me from doin what i love..

I just hate the world.. I hate the government.. I hate malays who become Rempits showing off.. I hate SO MANY THING that I HATE EVERYTHING.. = =lll.

I Hate people who dare to talk bullshit bout this post.. Its just my feelings.. got a problem.. SHUT UP. FUCK OFF. I hate listening to bullshit and crap talk..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More