Friday, October 3, 2008

Here lying on a white bedridden bed.
Cover by a white sheet of blanket.
In a white room.
The colour you love so much.
Thinking of you.
Crying..

Hey baby.
I miss the time we had together.
The time we go out together.
The time we laugh together.
The time we cherish each another.
The time we kiss each another
The time we melt together.

Beep~...Beep~...Beep~...Beep~

Come on baby. I don't hate you. Don't cry.
No matter what u will do to me, I love you.
The way u make me jealous, I love you.
The way you torment me, I love you.
The way u stab my heart, I love you.
I know you hate me, But I Love You.

Beep~...Beep~...Beep~...Beep~

To let you know.
Trash me the way you want.
Throw me the way you want.
Torture me the way you want.
Hurt me the way you want.
Punch, kick, jab, stab. Anyhow you want.
I will do anything you want.

Beep~...Beep~...Beep~...Beep~

I know that you left.
Leaving me here with tears.
Leaving me here with smile.
Leaving me here alone.
Leaving me here wondering.
Leaving me with your lies.
Leaving me with your belonging.
Leaving me with your heart.
Leaving me with your body.
Leaving me without your soul.

Beep~...Beep~...Beep~.....Beep~

You know that i love you so much.
That you can't bear to tell me.
That you can't bear to see me.
That you can't bear to call me.
That you can't say that you're dying.

Beep~.....Beep~.....Beep~........Beep~

I realize that its too late.
I miss you so much.
I Love you so much.
After what happen,
I change so much.
Doing penance, too much
Become a better person to be with you.
In the afterworld

Beep~.......Beep~.........Beep~..............Beep~

Baby. I know;
But you left with my Heart.
My everlasting love.
Never to rot. Never to fade.
Wait for me dear.
I will be with you soon.
I Love you.

Beeeep~.....................................
-Silence-

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More