Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm broken...

flapping my charcoal black wings... trying to reach up to the skies... but no matter how much i flap... i kept falling... slowly descending into this realm of darkness once again...

I just need a hand to pull me up.. but i could not catch hold of any to pull me up...
This darkness enveloping me once again... this familiar coldness is creeping up to my spine.. unable to do anything... i lost my warmth... i lost my sun...

i'm too prideful to ask for any help around me... i end up with this broken wings... i gave fallen from grace... God... all i ever ask was to be happy, but i'm so blind!!
I have so many type of happiness but there's one that i could never have... please.... i want it soo bad...

when i lost it.. it is the only time i realise that i was never patient... i was too demanding... i not good at all.. i'm broken....

Talcita Ultio... a word to describe me completely....

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More