Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pavillion outing

Around 2.. Howard gave me a call~ And he asked me whether today wanna go out...
I said okay lorr.. do wat?
He said.. "we goin to watch ZombieLand"
i was like.. Ok~

And so i took bath, change clothes, ate, and waited for Grampie to fetch me~

And I got Interrogate by police just right in front of my house....

I was looking up the sky.. then a police car stop in front of me.. @@
conversation was like
P: Buat aper sini?
ME: Tunggu Kawan
P: Siapa Kawan?
ME: Ini rumah sayer..(pointing at the back)[dont wanna waste my saliva talking]
P: oo...

then they left~

Around 15 minutes only gramps came with his damn City...
Then i told him what happen.. he ROFL~
we got stuck in jam... @.@





After movie... i saw this decoration... i just took picture of it..
Seems the quality of the picture degrade... Dunno why? i clean the lens and nothing change...



Went into toilet to take pic at the extremely large mirror


Sorry i couldn't teman u orh, Coco~
Next time le ba.. XD
Do update the pics about the casting~

Sorry to Amanda too, i went out the whole day... never teman u also..
later give u a call~

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More