Friday, December 11, 2009

Jian's note

I'm getting lost and lost...
I don't know what to do...
I feel so bored...
There's a hole in my heart...
Filled by darkness every second...

But the pain wasn't as pain as the starting...
Where i grasp my chest so hard it left scars...
Where i cried out loud...
And i couldn't even breath...
But now... I just feel lonely...
You might have found it...
Or you might not found it...
I left a note somewhere in the bag...
But still... It's over...
Don't find me anymore...

I'm done being hurt by you too much...
I never felt wanted by you...
I only hear words... But no actions...
Whenever with you... You only bother to play with your phone...
It makes me feel... Unwanted...


5 more days... I still remember that day...
I promise something...
But still, i'm going to break it...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More