Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CAMBASTARD!!!

Alrite... For so damn long i nvr taken much pichas of myself...
Here's some... I miss wearing aristrocat and Formal...
And I Tried the Hat(Aristrocat).. It still sucks.. Cuz iz so damn small for my Large Head...

[OutGoing...]
Tee's
Black coat
Cap
Leather Jacket
damn old jacket(raincoat) LOL[After Party Formal...]
Stripe dark Reddish shirt..
Red NeckTie..
Black Coat
White shirt
Black Coat
[Formal...]
Black white tie
White Shirt
Black Coat
Black Tie...
~The Star of the Day~

I believe none of my friends from College know this side of me....
Well Here it is...
I Love Wearing Formal The Most...
But it's impossible for me to wear it when:-
Going to college
Go Leisure Mall
Go Pavillion(Later people think i'm The Pavillion Mall Cop]
Go Sg. Wang
Go Times Square

I wore this to prom...
Wore this For MUN Conference...
And At home for fun.. =D

Do You Want To Go Prom With Me?
This Phrase is for fun only

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More