Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

Wooooo!!! I'm Rich In

Fucking pain......
I dont Even know what happen...
My Left leg hurts so fucking fucking damn alot....
Can't stand properly even...
At Bathroom stand there enduring pain for 30mins...
Then At room wear clothes... Almost died.. Cause almost fall and hit my head on sharp end of my cupboard....
Really wanted not to go college....
But in The end go....
From last time till now... Never complain to parents at all...
Even when i got high fever... i pretend nothing happen... Do stuff... Want faint jor...
But they found out when i started to vomit and i fall asleep on their bed(since it's nxt to the bathroom) Closer than my room...
I was shaking like mad even with the fan on...

Well.. Went to college like normal..
Walking around.. Pretending it's nothing...
Now i'm sitting on this fucking chair... Can't move much....
Cuz will get very painful cramp....
I think last night kena cramp... Lasted for more than 2 mins...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More