Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quattro

This is a dream come true..

Last year.. i was going to Yi Xin party.. We past by this club.. All of us was so awe of it.. It looks so nice from outside..
I told howard.. i really wish to come here and party.. howard ask ur dad book a place for us la for ur birthday party...
All of us in the car laugh..
Suki explain that this club is so freaking cool..
Because it is separated into 4 sections..
Autumn, Winter, Summer, Fall?
I was thinking that this club is freaking awesome...
I WANT TO GO!!!

Today i went to Yin ping house.
just to pass her the present..
quite fun lor at her house.. so long dint go already.. so long dint visit her jor..
The bro is still addicted to warIII
SO! I'm in house already.. I brought 2 presents with me.. One medium, One small.
I ask her.. Which one do you want?
She kept asking y.. u want give who else?
I kept avoiding the question..
So in the ending, she pick the medium one..
She open it eagerly, Tore the wrapping, open the box and took out...
TADA~
A music box.. Litterally..
I spend quite a long time choosing.. Since i remembered she wanted something like this..
She wanted a variety of music box with different song..
Most of the song are same and very common..
I kept walking back and front hearing the music..
The shop keeper sure Dulan..
My date enjoying following me around.. =)
So i just pick the Star Windmail shape music box with the song "I dunno"

During walking around.. My date saw sumthing very cute..
It's a eye cover during u sleep..
It's says in chinese.. See what?? Never see leng lui sleep before?
Both of us laugh out loud..
(6:28A.M now, my hand got allergies already)

So the second present the small one is the eye cover thingie..
People in the room was laughin awhile because of it..
Yin Ping kept complaining i WANT TO SLEEP.. I VERY TIRED..
i said, "no one blocking u also.. go sleep la"
i asked her to wear the IT. she wore awhile.. hahax..
So in the end we chat and she din't sleep..
After that i became her fashion critic...
And in the end.. You're HOT The dress loooks Very nice..
You look beautiful.. Your hair is Great.. You look awesome..(But i cant notice ur make up)
(10 out of 10) SO DONT ASK ME "HOW DID I LOOK".. =D
Just joking.. Ask as many times u want till i dulan.. D:

I had to waste few hours before her party starts..
Around 10, i start my journey..
Reach Quattro around 10.30 to 11.00
It was so exciting.. Too bad few people FFK me.. But i still enjoy it alot..
thx to Justine x2
Both of them talk to me.. Yea two guys with the name Justine..
Then when Sum1 said I want 5 guys.. help me find 5 guys
I was like HUH?
in the end i was one of the five.. i follow them to
WINTER..
OMG.. It was so cold..
There is a room.. the furniture is made out of ice.. Only 5 person is allow in there..
It's only -12 degree celsius..
I got used to -25 at my work place..

after tht we went down.. Started partyin again..
I kept on being Bullied by the Red Justine.. He gave me an arm lock.. luckily he dint made the finishing move.. The crowd was getting wild.
In the begining the guys were high.. singing along.. slowly few guys got drunk and started dancing wildly.. Kept dancing the girls.. and grinding them.. @@
Seems like the girls was enjoying it.. (from my view)
At one time.. the guy beside me fall down after dancing..
He was wasted.. hahax.. i had to bring him up to winter room to chill off..
When we reach outside to rest.. he vomit.. @@ Then from one person increased to 4~5 person.. Around 3, we had to meet up again to plan who to drive.. I had to drive one drunk and 2 girls..
It seems the the drunk guy stay near "tai ji yin" near Wai Lok House..
After that.. i drove back to KL, Pudu to let the girls get their stuff from a friend's house..
Then we went to yamcha at Pandan Perdana around 4AM..
One of the girl kept complaining she got mollested.. swt douz.. by one of the drunk in the group.. So we chatted until 5.. Then i fetch Kah Kay back to her house..

I reach back home at 6.. I sneak into my house... Then i had to sneak into my parents room since i was wearing contacts.. I had to get the container.. It FAIL my mom woke up and i quickly ran with the cointainer into my room and jump into the bed.. waiting for her to leave..
Later in the morning comfirm she will complain saying i come back SO FREAKING LATE.. HAHAX..
and might get ban from goin out awhile..

And now i'm enjoying blogging.. XD

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More