Thursday, June 4, 2009

Late Night Movie..

late night movie.. you know what that means...
Ghost MOVIE!!!!

nah.. juz watched comedy.. 1st time watching 1st day aired movie..

17 Again...
Casted by Zac Efron..

Sorry guys... I hate HSM.. I hate people from there..
But after watching this.. It change my mind.. LOL

He's Alrite... hahax..

But the worst things is.. It's on the 1st day.. And ITS ALREADY BEEN CUT!!
WTF.. potong steam.. most of the dirty jokes are screwed THANKS to Msia

Went out with Yin Ping.. I was so bored for 2 FREAKING WEEKS

I kena FFK few times already.. WTF..SO FUCKED UP..
So i was thinking.. Who else can go out d.. So i tried my luck calling sum1 tht I used to hang out after 10.. Sms Yin Ping to see is she free.. Seems like she is working at Gardens now.. Awww.. i tot of coming to Pav.. =(
Well.. after thinking hard.. Oh well go MidValley lor..

GUESS wat? i got lost again.. Thts the reason y i dun go Mid Valley, Seems i found another way there..
I just found out another thing.. The road i use is the almost the same way howard use.. I use the way to PJ, and it turn out to be the same road.. WTF mind from KL.. His from forgot.

Lucky i went out at 8.. or else i will be so late and she's gonna kill me.. T.T Girls are scary when they are angry.. And guys cant do anything.. Erm, i mean Gents.. most Guys would juz whack them.. And do stupid things..
Gents just listen.. =)

I reach Mid Valley at 9.30. And i got lost my way walking to Gardens from Midvalley.. OMG..

After that, went McD makan.. Chat.. Til 11.50pm.. 11.38 went to buy popcorn, 2 mineral water. 11.40+ went into cinema.. awww.. wanted to camwhore in cinema.. Nvr Tried b4..

around 2 end.. LOL.. then drove her back.. tht's everything

Here's some pics..
Was waiting for Yin Ping to close Shop.




This is how Yin Ping fren lock the Shop.. LOL
Then she tok on phone making me wait aroun d 20 mins. She Dint know i took this.
She Found out i was taking her pic
Then i was bored.. aagain.... simply take pics
Nothing to do.. i'm not interested in the GSC Sign.. I'm just showing u all that i'm trying to find some hot girl.. But Malaysia hardly have.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More