Friday, May 22, 2009

BIO..


my Bio exam r? Can do lor..
Those question can be considered easy..
MY FREAKING SCHOOL LEVEL WAS SO FREAKING HARD.. i can jump off the building from 1st floor to release the stress of it.. though i never cared bout school exam.. only my fren get stress..

Everytime exam.. I will:-
1. Run around
2. Sleep
3. Talk with friends
4. Eat
5. Disturb my friends
6. Play pranks on people
7. Jump around
8. Show off my breakdance
9. Run around again
10. Zha my friends
11. Poke my Friends Ass
12. Call Mun Hong Short
13. Vandalise the piller where 5sc2 usual place(put bags or study)
ETC~~
I did some of this during SPM too..
In the end wat i get for SPM
4C, 2D, 3E and 1F lorrr....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's wat u want to hear rite?

NO!!!
I just got 2A, 6B, 2C..
I got A1 for Triple1 Nine English Rating. xD

BTW.. on the question of Sejarah..
A question about zaman gelap
-Kenapa pada zaman sebelum Nabi, ia digelar sebagai Zaman Gelap(sumthing like tht)
I wrote all the facts and wrote a stupid answer..
Zaman TIADA TNB(Tenaga Nasional Berhad)

ok.. back to bio?

On Thursday, 21st May
I had bio test..
Omg.. this test for o-level or A-level..
Even my physics "Easy question" is much more fucking hard..
The physics teacher told me this is very easy only.. I dont even know how to use the formula on the physics question.. I dont even fucking understand.. OMFG..
Gonna fail my physics exam.. T_T

i finish my bio paper 2 mins b4 passing up.. only one question not sure how to do..
the question ask why the enzyme breakdown the amino acid(the question is much more specific, but most people wont know wat i wrote here)
the answer is something to do with active site of enzyme and amino acid..(lock and key action)
The teacher suddenly say. "okay people, u got 2 mins left, those who wants to pass up can pass up now"
I juz cancel my whole answer i wrote for tht enzyme question and wrote> "FOR FUN"

YIPPPEEE
thought can spend time with my lui lui d.. but the teacher potong steam douz..(1 hour test)

Say "Dont go, we still got class" WTF!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More