Wednesday, February 18, 2009

lovesick???

Today was a tiring work.. haih.. keep standing, hardly sit down..
I had to change the clothes of the mannequins because the boss say too plain looking..
After i changed it to "my style"
The mennequins looks so damn sexy.. it reminds me of Uruha.. haih... i want to see him more.. T_T love him too much.. so sexy~
It reminds me of how long i din't listen to Gazette songs.. search for their data.. look at their pics..

P.S I not gay.. I'm just a crazy fan of Uruha from Gazette.






Ain't he sexy~


After work, i follow howard to yamcha.. then last minute we go cyber.. after almost a year not touching dota, i played it today... 1 win 1 lose..
The win game, i did not need to participate it at most.. i always at forest creeping.. playing witch doctor... end game, i only got 1 boots, 1 dagon, 1 hex thingie, 1 soul booster.. i so noob liao..


Try smoking once in a while.. it's good. ;D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More