Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I quited my job at bakey.. because it the pay is low and they were friggin doing faul play.. 1st month i work for 24 days i got 646 ringgit, but rm5 was missing, so i dint care.. 2nd month i work 22 days i got friggin 600 ringgit.. y got damn big difference with almost 50ringgit d..

So i went out with howard to find job.. in the morning we ate bread. =D

this is my breakfast..
This is his.. o.o he's damn hungry..
after tht he said want go toilet.. WTF we went all the way from sg.wang to lot 10 top floor to use the toilet he said "very nice" hahax.. guess wat? he went in the ladies toilet.. the cleaner dint notice..
I was laughin loudly, she look at me weirdly and keep showing me to go in the boys toilet.. i needed to point at the ladies room 3 times, only she found out. she ran in saying "adik ini tandas perempuan"
Howard "oh no wonder so weird la"

So here i was still smilling.. if you want the vid, tell me.. =D

Here's the "very nice toilet"
Here's the view from lot 1o.. =D
Tht night we wanted to watch bride wars.. but we watch wedding game.. seriously among every singaporean show this show is worth it..
Then we saw the ads at the Cinema.. This guy freaking copied me.. WTF!!!
This is the 1st day of my work.. i'm currently working at pavillion, 4th floor, springfield..
Billy was working at tangs 3rd floor, but he got fuck, so he quit..
Suki came work then left after one day.. so lonely..
hmm.. yin Ping is working at 1st floor, but hardly find her, cuz far and she usual bz or going lunch with frenz..
2nd day.. waliao.. i came to work at 9.21 while my shop opens at 10 am.. nothing to do but pose.. =D
this is my 6th day.. hmm.. we need to change the menequinn clothings.. and this guy was thinking "how i wish this body was real..(its nuded)
Me posing under the spotlight.. everybody cheer~~ its jian. =(

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More