Friday, January 30, 2009

IPOH~!!

I went back to Ipoh on 26th and 27th..XD
I'm living with my mom's sis and my cousin temporary..
This is the kitchen..
Pan Yeng after meal.. we need to eat zai(vegetarian food on the 1st day of CNY)
The living room

Outside... nice orh.. mine only got 2 tang lung hanging..
this is my CNY clothes.. still got alot.. but lazy change into them.
me in hat and contacts.. =D dont look like me lo..
nice flower orh.. it glows in the dark d wor..
Hey.. i found my heart.. its made into a candy..

My family..


The emo kid.. Seriously i dint teach her anything.. she wanted to eat the fruit on the table.. but my cousin dont let her.. so she angry, and emo there.. all of us laughing.
Then after that i went overnight at another cousin's house.. cuz there got internet.. i watch youtube with my niece.. the one in the mid. then after she went to bed. i started playing cabal till next morning.. in the morning, she woke up early.. then chat with her.. after tht only know she is a year younger than me..(she's still my niece)
At IPOH kopitiam eat~




Choi San Scam caught on phone~
See the middle one.. at the back the tree
hehe i pan yeng again.. cuz go find my kao fu..
Simple and nice orh..
need go fetch 2 aunts and 2 niece?
when on the road.. i saw this.. MCD DRIVE THRUU~~~

Tht's all for IPOH~~

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More