Thursday, January 8, 2009

Emo love

I’m here. I’m still here. I’m sitting in this dark room all by myself. I’m holding the parcel that you gave me, the first and last. I’m regretting for what I have done. After reading the message from you, I want you again. It hurts so badly. I’m sorry. I miss you. I love you.

I know that I was a jackass. I’m just a god damn playboy. Why did I ever turn into this kind of person. Maybe this is because I was hurt once, I’m afraid of being hurt again; in the end I hurt those I love. I was played by a bitch. She stole my heart with her appearance, she was like an angel. No matter how many my times my friends tell me that she a playgirl; I did not listen. I ended up losing all my friends. I’m all alone. I want people to feel how I feel.

The time we spend together was like paradise; I never felt so warm and calm. The way you love; the way you hug me; the way you cheer me; the way you smile; the way you kiss me; the way you arouse me; the way you joke; the way you dress; the way you talk; I miss it all; I want it again.

As I open the box you sent to me. Foul stench fill the room. The box contains a heart; flooded with blood; a note lies on it. It reads, “I give you my heart. I love you.”

[Wrote for fun. It's not real]







[Wrote for fun. It's not real]

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More