Sunday, January 10, 2010

wow.. i had fun last night... really had a great time.. =)



hmm... it's so early now.. around 4.am...
i'm feeling lonely now...
Right after watching "The curious case of Benjamin Button"
You were born alone with nothing.. And you die alone leaving everything...
That phrase really make me think a lot..
Born with the mind, soul and body.. We had nothing at all...
When we grow, we have more possession...
When we die, we leave everything behind...

how does it feel, seeing everybody dying around you when you are young...
It does make you understand how important life is...
Treasure your life... And live the best out of it...
I lived my life to the fullest... And i still can go on... I'm both satisfied and not...

when i was young, i was a very naughty kid...
when i'm around 10, i cry easily...
when i'm around 13, i started becoming a delinquent
when i'm around 14 to 15, i would look for trouble... But it never came...
when i'm 15, i was deeply heartbroken...
when i'm 16, i change myself to a friendly person
when i'm 16, i made alot of friends...
when i'm 16, i did a lot of things...
i started a part time work...
i became a person easy to talk with...
i became quite a hyperactive person...
i became lovable...
i became a party starter...
when i'm 17, i made a lot contribution to the school...
i became a sarjan for police cadet...
and everybody loves me...
i became a sportman...
i get few medals...
i became very friendly with teacher...
my class and me became family...
i became wasted at Redang...
i met a friend that change me alot...
i was really emotional that time, since i couldn't move on...
i learn how to drive...
when i'm 18...
i got into 6 mild accidents... wow...
i met somebody special...
i did a scandal...
i was told i was a playboy... (depends on what people thinks... i just hang out with friends who are girls... i don't flirt... i just treat them like buddies... and i Never had a girlfriend)
my test of patient and loyalty was put on the edge of the cliff...
i got scolded...
i got degraded...
i got discriminated...
i was sad...
i cried...
i was loved...
i'm hated...
and i move on quickly...
i met famous bloggers...
i crash my mercedes...
i had great time with my friends around christmas, a booze party...
i made myself wasted 2nd time...
i made new friends during christmas...
i think i made someone boyfriend jealous again...
which i had no idea... NO intention... and no freaking idea they were couple... never flirt at all... haih...
"this happen for more than 4 times already... just because i treat people nice..."
and now i'm 19...
last week.. i thought, wow... i left high school 2 years ago.. that was fast...
i'm going to get a real license, my driving Probation is going to be finish...
jiun always call me to go out when i got appointment or went out...
i'm going to have exam...
my birthday is coming soon...
valentine is coming... and i'm single and alone...
most fucked up phrase...
i'm 19 and still single ever since... WTF XD...
CNY is coming... i'm going to bully my lovable niece and nephew...
and also sayang them...

i hope this year... my wishes comes true...

I'm still living and enjoying my life...
i live to this phrase...
"If there's no dream, then there is nothing to achieve..." "Don't hope, just do it..."
"i'm the pilot of my life" and "live life to the fullest"

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More