Sunday, March 29, 2009

28 march>>Earth Day










Went to pavillion to eat Pepper Lunch.. XD.. Belanja Howard, Suki and Gramp for no reason..

Then go TS cyber main main..

Around 6.. we left for Sri Garden IU night
It was awesome.. I love the Fashion show and Movie..
The Thriller part was like.. noisy like shit.. People keep screaming for no reason..
People there are still immature..

At 8.30.. The lights off.. that's y there's a black pic above..

After the Event.. We wanted to know the girls at the back of us.. they were from Bukit Nanas..

But still fuck up.. I went and said hello.. ask them where they from.. then Irfan suppose to continue.. I look at him.. he look at me..
i kek sui.. juz say nvm byes..
My skill so sucky liao.. Last time can get people number easy d.. T_T
Must be play comp too much.. No socialize with people.. and never go out always.. haih

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More